Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we have had a huge amount of enquires about the supplying, installation and servicing of Air Sterile Units in mainly commercial and industrial sectors.
The information below will give you a guide of how they work and how they will greatly benefit your workplace in keeping the air free from viruse, bad bacteria and odours.
An airsterile unit will lift hygiene standards to a level impossible to reach with traditional cleaning alone. In enclosed spaces, airborne microorganisms create offensive odours, spread infections and compromise hygiene standards. Traditional cleaning methods and masking agents are not enough, after cleaning, harmful microorganisms can return and grow at a rapid rate immediately after the first use.
These units are fan driven and can easily be ceiling or wall mounted for continuous operation via a spur from an emergency lighting circuit. Alternatively, it is supplied with a plug and feet for temporary use on a raised flat surface such as a chest of drawers or any other high available surface, in a public area or permanent location, it should be hard wired to a spur.
- Reduces harmful viruses
- Circulates fresh clean air
- Breaks down unwanted bacteria
- Attacks odours at their source
- Removes unhealthy microbes from the air
- Makes every room smell freshly cleaned
- Maintains sanitized surfaces
- Stops mould and fungi growth
- Clears smelly compounds in the air 24/7
-Changing Rooms - gymnasiums, offices
- Kitchens and food preparation areas
- Care Homes - lounges, corridors, receptions
- Waiting Rooms
- Open Plan Offices